The Resource "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!"
- "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!"
- Statement of responsibility
- Richard P. Feynman
- Subtitled Adventures of a curious character, the title comes from the response his eyebrow-raising behavior once provoked from a Princeton dean's wife. Feynman, who won the Nobel Prize in physics, was surely the only person in history to solve the mystery of liquid helium, to be commissioned to paint a naked female toreador, and to crack the uncrackable safes guarding the atomic bomb's most critical secrets
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Format of music
- not applicable
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A37 2002ab
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Read by Raymond Todd
- Target audience
ContextContext of "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.sno-isle.org/resource/l_GBcC5Bf6s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.sno-isle.org/resource/l_GBcC5Bf6s/">"Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.sno-isle.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.sno-isle.org/">Sno-Isle Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Sno-Isle Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...